What do I get?
Everything you would expect in a modern office facility
Our conference room is fully equipped with a 55″ wide TV screen plus wi-fi. The room is equipped with a white board, with easels and other accessories available to you. We can handle 20 people comfortably. We can handle all your needs for food and drink through relationships with local restaurants and providers. It is our pleasure to host your sales meetings, staff meetings, trainings, and special speaking events.
We have meeting rooms to hold 2-8 people comfortably. We can provide easels, white boards, coffee and all the other things to make a successful meeting. Every room has internet access wired and wireless, and phone access.
Included in your monthly lease
- Full time reception
- Administrative support
- Personalized phone answering
- Centralized printing, faxing, copying and scanning
- High speed internet (50MBps x 50MBps)
- IP ready phones and long distance
- Full A/V services in Eaton Board Room
- Conference room for 20
- Meeting rooms
- Electronic security systems
- Cat 6 cable for voice and data; plus wi-fi
- Central Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
Can you help my business grow?
Professional Service, Atmosphere and Appearance
Brunswick Business Center is equipped with every tool you need plus a knowledgeable staff. We make things happen and provide you the resources you need so you can concentrate on making your business successful.
Our building is a beautifully renovated professional space that will give your spirits a lift, impress your clients and provide exactly the platform you need to take your business to the next level.
You will be among like-minded professionals in an environment that promotes mutual business support and goal achievement.
Make Brunswick Business Center your Professional Home
- You will have an image of a larger business – without the overhead or expense.
- You will have a local presence – without the overhead or expense.
- We work in your business – while you on your business.
- We are not just a business building – we are building business.
Who do you serve?
We Serve You!
Home-based, small or large businesses
- Larger organizations, requiring a presence in the growing mid-coast area of Maine.
- Small businesses or entrepreneurs who need the services and image of an established firm but cannot afford the over-head of more employees, support staff and equipment.
- Organizations needing professional space or services for a limited amount of time, or periodically.
- Individuals needing privacy, or those wanting convenient access for clients without the overhead of full time space.
- Organizations requiring space or hot spot during transition or crisis.
Virtual Office and Virtual Support–and Virtual Office PLUS:
- A satellite or entrepreneurial business that only needs an address, phone number and mail drop – and may not use the physical space at all or rarely (Virtual Office).
- Any size organization that has project needs but no staff, space or computers to carry it off – we have staff to support you (Virtual Support).
Conferences and Meetings:
- An organization that has a regular meeting or conference that they need to do off site, or in the Brunswick, Maine/Midcoast, Maine area.
- An organization that simply does not have the room or A/V equipment in their own facility to host a professional meeting.
What is the advantage to being in Brunswick?
Brunswick, Maine is a great location for your business
Nearby services within a short walk
- A US Post office two doors up
- 36 restaurants in walking distance, or a short drive
- Pickup and Delivery several times a day from FEDEX and UPS
- Office supplies, dry cleaning, banking and other amenities nearby
Business is Booming in Midcoast, Maine – you need to be here!
What is your longest and shortest lease?
We will meet your needs – 1 hour, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, whatever suits you.
What is the cost?
You will be quoted one cost that includes personalized phone answering, reception, administrative support, phone lines, long distance, fax, high speed internet service, printing and copying, conference room usage, electricity, signage and more. Because we negotiate with vendors for an entire building, we get more services for less money than you can on your own.
- Virtual Office arrangements begin at $225/month
- Part Time space begins at $300/month
- Full Time space starts at $800/month and ranges upward depending on accomodations and services
Can I drop-in to the conference room, meeting room, or office for a couple hours?
Absolutely – please call us.
- A/V equipment in the board room – plug-in your laptop and connect to the hardwired high-speed internet or Wi-fi…
- Use our small meeting rooms for break-out space or a quiet space for you and your client to work…
- Each office is fully furnished with phones, desks, side-chairs; some have small meeting tables…
- Built-in white boards and stand alone white boards and easels…
- Access to a photo-copier, high speed print and administrative assistance as you require…
- Catered meals and snacks…
- Plenty of free parking.
What is the history of the building?
Brunswick Business Center was a 1911 Victorian home, which originally housed the Eaton family. Dr. Charles Eaton had his dentist practice there. In the 1940s and 1950s descendants of Charles and Nellie had a boarding home there, and for a time it was the home of Brunswick Savings & Loan Association. In the 1970s through 2004 it was the home of various family counseling organizations.
In 2005, the home was totally renovated and fully modernized from basement to attic. Yet, one of our goals was to maintain the essence of its character. You will see the original stain glass that has adorned the building for over 100 years. On the lower floor several of the rooms have grand bay windows.
You're Invited to Tour the Brunswick Business Center!
Call 207-373-9300 or click below. We will show you how Brunswick Business Center is designed to serve your organizations needs.